The purpose of this assignment is 1) apply concepts of anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology to a current article; 2) share relevant literature with peers and instructors.
- Title: Title should include the topic the post will be discussing.
- Summary: Clear written description of the article’s key points or summary of the ideas. This should be summarized in 1-2 paragraphs.
- Relation to course objectives: Summarize normal physiological processes, following by the pathophysiologic concepts that relate to the article topic in an organized and detailed manner. Examples: If I summarized an article on CRISPR/Cas9 technology, I might explain DNA structure and RNA replication and genetic disturbance such as muscular dystrophy, which could be impacted by this technology. If I summarized an article on heart failure treatment, I might explain the neuro-hormones involved in fluid volume balance, the RAAS, catecholamines. Please see the rubric, I expect to see things discussed at a cellular and systems level.
- Impact for Provider/APN: Describe how this knowledge will relate your ability to care for your future patients and your practice.
- Writing Style/APA: Article should be cited in APA format at the end of the post. Writing should be clear, well organized, with proper grammar and sentence structure.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now