Critical Media Literacy, communications homework help.
Complete your work as you like, check it, proofread it and then COPY and PASTE that text DIRECTLY INTO A NEW EMAIL to me with SUBJECT: Mid-Term Exam.
1-When writing your answers to the following questions explain them fully and detail all of your reasoning. Walk me through how you reached your conclusion being very detailed along the way. Write your answers as if you were trying to explain them to someone who has never considered these questions, ideas, themes, etc.
2. NO COURSE-RELATED EXAMPLE SHOULD EVER BE USED MORE THAN ONCE DURING THE EXAM (though different examples can be drawn from one source, for example, OJ: Made in America may be used repeatedly as long as separate and distinct examples from within it are used only once).
3. Here is a link to a smaller version of the digital textbook we also worked some from: DRJB DigiText _19_.pdf
NOTE: Lateness will not be tolerated and will be severely punished to the tune of a 5 point deduction for every 10 minutes that exam is late.
Each question is worth 10 points (100 total).
1. Select, describe and discuss ONE course-related example that best encapsulates our definition of “Critical Media Literacy.”
2. Select, describe and discuss ONE course-related example that best describes what Stuart Hall meant by encoding/decoding.
3. Select, describe and discuss ONE course-related example that best describes our definition of “MEDIA.”
4. Select, describe and discuss ONE course-related example that best describes how “IDEOLOGY” works.
5. Select, describe and discuss ONE course-related example of how you think Dr. Huey P. Newton’s definition of “POWER” functions.
6. Select, describe and discuss ONE example from A GREAT AND MIGHTY WALK and explain what makes it relevant to a course on (Critical) Media Literacy.
7. Why did Marshall McLuhan compare media to military weaponry?
8. Why do you think it significant or relevant to have begun the semester by viewing COINTELPRO 101?
9. Select, describe and discuss ONE example from PARK AVENUE that you think best explains its value to Critical Media Literacy.
10. Select, describe and discuss ONE example from both BORN RICH and THE ONE PERCENT and explain how they relate to Critical Media Literacy
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The post Critical Media Literacy, communications homework help appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.