Discuss how the doctor’s information is positioned to make him or her a good choice.
- Using the decision-making model, describe the consumer decision-making process for an individual seeking a new primary care physician.
- Go to a local health care system and under “Choose a doctor” (or similar wording allowing a search for physicians associated with that center), search for a primary care physician.
- Discuss how the doctor’s information is positioned to make him or her a good choice.
- What types of information are included?
- What types of information do you feel are missing?
- Why do you feel this is important from a marketing perspective?
- Make 2 recommendations for ways to influence that decision at different points in the process.
- How would the health care organization you chose conduct a post-purchase evaluation of your satisfaction with this physician and his or her site?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Discuss how the doctor’s information is positioned to make him or her a good choice was first posted on December 23, 2019 at 9:29 am.
©2019 “Nursing Paper Tutors”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at