Discussion Bored questions..
I’m trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
International and Humanitarian Disaster Management.
Week 7 – Public Health Tools: Epidemiological Studies, Surveillance, and Monitoring
This is a short video that provides a nice over of epidemiological studies.
Another short video on public health surveillance.
Kapur and Smith – Chapter 9 Epidemiological Studies, Chapter 10 Surveillance and Monitoring
Discussion Bored Questions
1. Evidence is a key component in identifying trends and changing practice especially in the public health field. Choose a public health topic that you are especially passionate about. (e.g. water and sanitation, vaccinations, infectious disease, etc.) Discuss how studies/research support your views (for or against).
2. Choose a recent international or humanitarian disaster.What public health issues were associated with this incident? How would you manage these issues?
– APA Style
– Kindly, answer all discussion questions clearly and completely.
– Use your thoughts on answer.
– It is not enough to simply quote others work. I am interested in reading your thoughts on the topic.
– 3 references at least.
– Examples of answers (attached).