Story board and flowchart of (Food Restaurant).
I need support with this Website Design question so I can learn better.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The purpose of Flowchart and Storyboard assignment is to formally document the interaction design for the Website that you will create at the end of this semester. The flowchart and storyboard document is a major deliverable of the design phase of the Web development process. The document should demonstrate attention to detail and accurately reflect the intended design of your Website.
- Review the example Flowchart and Storyboard documents (template and examples) on Blackboard (in the “Project 2” folder) to gain an understanding of the format and content for these documents. Be sure to study both the template and the completed documents.
- Using the project company type that you wrote about in your Review Paper (Project #1), pick a fictional company that you will use to create your own Website.For example, if you wrote about a Non-Profit organization then your fictional Website should be a Non-Profit organization.
- Consider the design of Websites that you researched, and use your own creativity and multimedia design knowledge to envision the design and interaction for your own fictional Website. Once you have an idea about the type of Website that you want to design, you will formally document your design for this assignment.
- Using the template and examples provided on Blackboard (in the “Project 2” folder), develop a flowchart and storyboard for your fictional Website. It will be a single MS Word document containing the flowchart and storyboard for your Website as follows:
- The first page of your document will be the flowchart of your Website.
- The Home page of your Website should be based on a responsive web design (RWD), so the layout and content adjust according to different device and screen sizes, i.e., desktop (769px~1232px), tablet (481px~768px), and mobile (480px and below).
- *for the mobile panel layout, please make sure that your content adjusts into a single-column layout in order to receive credit
- For the panel layout portion, please either mock up the page layout (w/ a description of the unique page content) using image editing software of your choice *or* write out a description of the page layout, paired with a description of the unique page content
- *the panel layout does not need to be in color (I already know your color specifications)
- The rest of the document will be your storyboards. There will be three storyboard pages for the Home page (i.e., desktop, tablet, and mobile) and one storyboard page for every other Web page in your Website.
- Your Website will have a minimum of 8 pages; therefore, there will be a minimum of 10 storyboard pages in your document (in addition to one page for your flowchart).
- Your site should include a location for a logo (Project #3) as well as a 20-second Flash animation (Project #4) which is no larger than 800×600 and delivers some message about your organization.These will be designed in later projects; for now, just make sure you identify where they will go.
- Your site should include a navigation bar/menu/tab with rollover buttons/links, which can be graphical, link or CSS-based.
- You will define all font information and color specifications to be used on each page of your Website by specifying the hexadecimal code or illustrating the actual color in your storyboard.
- Use of FRAMES is not permitted!