strategy analysis paper on WD-40.
I don’t understand this Business question and need help to study.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Outline required for oral presentation
Outline required for paper
This assignment requires the MBA student to demonstrate highly developed and professional communication skills needed by effective business professionals.
The assigned requires two parts:
1.The submission of a strategy analysis paper (80 pts)
2.A professional short oral presentation of the key findings of their strategyanalysis (20 pts)
Study the following article:
Porter, M.E. (2008). The five competitive forces that shape strategy. Harvard Business Review, 86(1), 79-93..
In this business analysis paper students are to thoroughly analyze the company WD-40 and prepare a five forces analysis specific to the assigned company and industry.
Guidelines for the paper:
- Provide a brief introduction to the company WD-40 (e.g. what is its business, in what market is it, how long has it been in business, etc.)
- Apply each of Porter’s five forces to your assigned company, indicating the threat level (e.g. high, moderate or low), why you have made this assessment.
- Do NOT make recommendations for addressing these threats; only provide your assessment of the threats.
- Discuss one or more ethical considerations that are faced by either your assigned company or the market in which they operate.
- Include a graphic of the Five Forces model that provides a bulleted synopsis of your assessment for each of the five forces.
Criteria for the paper:
- Minimum of four (4) pages, to maximum (5) five pages (not including Porter Model illustration, title page, or reference page and any additional appendices).
- APA style and formatting required.However, no abstract is required for this paper
- Include a 1-page Porter model illustrating your analysis
- Reference page and title page