Help me study for my Law class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Instructions: Answer the following questions in essays that comprehensively discuss the issues raised by each question. Your answers should be written with correct punctuation, grammar, and citations. Your answers also should be sufficiently detailed to demonstrate your knowledge of the topics raised by the question. To formulate your responses be sure to utilize your text and research at least two other sources for additional insight and assistance in creating real-world scenarios where applicable.
Leadership and Organizational Conflict
- Discuss Fiedler’s original Model of Leadership and then compare this with his later development of Cognitive Resource Theory.
- What type of leader characteristic (more intelligent versus more experienced) is most suited for high-stress incidents? What type of leader (more intelligent versus more experienced) is best suited for low-stress, planned incidents? When giving your answers provide a detailed example of a police leadership position that would fit the leadership style of a more intelligent leader and a more experienced leader.
- Next, in your own words, define, discuss, and provide a scenario in a criminal justice organization of Transactional Leadership, Transformational Leadership, and Visionary Leadership.
- Compare and contrast the Traditional View, the Human Relations View, and the Interactionist View of organizational conflict.
- Provide an example of a criminal justice agency in the midst of functional conflict.
- Provide an example of a criminal justice agency in the midst of dysfunctional conflict.
(PLEASE NOTE: This essay will require outside research. Use at least two credible sources beyond the text material and discuss how you evaluated the credibility of the resources used.)
- The paper should be 7–8 pages in length.
- The paper should contain a cover page and a list of references in APA format.
- All internal citation of outside sources plus the listing of all references should also adhere to APA format.
You may consult the Online Library, the internet, the textbook, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations in APA style.